Insightful.. humorous... entertaining... even contagious.. words that are often used to describe Rhonda Scharf. A speaker with the uncanny ability to look at the normal and see something quite different. Rhonda will share some things she has learned to help you thrive in your work environment, emerging at the end of the day with a smile and a sense of accomplishment. Audiences far and wide sing her praises for her relevant and useful tips on administration, communication, and workplace effectiveness! Rhonda is an author, speaker, trainer, and grandmother! She has earned her Certified Speaking ........
Are you working with a virtual team and not sure what makes it work? Are you willing to "learn the hard way" or would you prefer to be successful immediately?
Knowing what need to do to create engagement and prevent isolation is important. There are aspects to consider with a virtual team and things to avoid you may not have thought of previously. To effectively engage your team and lead them to high performance, both team leaders and members need to equip themselves with the right skills and tools. Save your team time, money, and anxiety by getting the roadmap to working virtually in this workshop.
This is not "just a new way to work"! It requires a totally different approach to communication, engagement, and getting work done. It isn't business as normal right now, so don't make the mistake assuming you can keep on doing what you've always done.
Difficult times require leaders and managers to step up and lead! Show your team how you will manage this crises by leading the virtual team successfully.
Find out what to do, when to do it, how to do it, and why you should. The cost of not taking this webinar is too high!
Why should you attend?
Working remotely isn't the same thing as being at work. The way we communicate, interact, and get work done is fundamentally different. Taking away the day-to-day interaction results in a disengaged team.
As a leader in times of crises, you need to ignite your team. You need to engage them. You need to run virtual meetings in a way that no one would dream of missing them!
Learn how to run effective meetings in times of crises so your team is onboard and engaged. Don't let your team suffer isolation!
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Proven Practices to improve team communication. Ensure that everyone is engaged, participating, and getting done what needs to get done!
- The Top 10 Must Do's When Working Virtually (and what not to do as well!)
- Conducting Virtual Meetings Success Tips. It isn't just sign online and have a chat. Find out the tips and secrets that allow you to run your meeting successfully. Don't be a 'talking head' - be the leader that your team needs you to be
- Building Team Interaction and Preventing Isolation. Not all your team members will be successful working remotely. Find out what you need to do to ensure that they don't suffer
- Working Remotely Danger Zones and How to Protect Your Team
Who can Benefit:
- Senior Management
- Human Resource Managers
- Payroll Professionals
- Managers & Supervisors
- Compliance Professionals
- Operations Professionals
- Business Owners