Daniel Fay is Managing Director for BrenDaniel Productions Corp. Dan provides organizations around the world with a framework for business management and executive excellence. Dan has conducted programs in business management, business analysis, project management methodologies, and leadership principles. Dan has been both a selected and invited speaker at international management symposiums and conferences in China, Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia. Dan has performed business analysis and project management roles for project teams ranging from 3 to over 300 members. Dan has been on ........
Leadership, by definition, is setting a direction, communicating the direction, and then supporting the team as they move forward. This requires a lot of trust, respect, and self confidence in yourself. Not easy attributes, but if every team member had these traits - wow.
Leadership is a facilitating process, no matter what your job is, if you assume a leadership role, you gain control of your success, have a positive impact on your team, and greatly increase the chance of success.
Why should you attend?
We are members of many teams, at work, in our family, in a church group, in a soccer team, in the community. We have different roles within these teams. yet with every team there is a role unique to us, we are expected to lead, to be the best, at that role. So Everybody is a leader.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Vertical versus Lateral Thinking
- Leadership Attributes of Personal Leadership
- Key components to successful Team Leadership
- Nine approaches to becoming an Organizational Leader
- Blake and Mouton's approach to the ideal leadership style
- The importance of Adaptable Leadership
- Defining your leadership role
Who can Benefit:
- Executive Management
- Project Managers
- Functional Managers
- Supervisors/Team Leaders
- Marketing and Sales professionals
- Technical Service Manager
- Training & Development Manager