Outlook is a powerful productivity tool and if you are using it only for email and for keeping track of meetings and appointments, about 80-85% of the power of Outlook is unused. You paid a great deal for the privilege of using Microsoft Outlook - why not wring every dollar you can out of it?
Microsoft Outlook is not just a piece of software but a powerful program to put you in control of your workday. The greatest efficiency is gained when you understand how the Outlook folders are inter-related. To demonstrate the power of Outlook folder integration, this webinar focuses on the use of Contacts, the Calendar, and Tasks. To help you streamline your use of Outlook, you'll be taught how to customize each folder to your personality and work style.
The tips and techniques demonstrated for you will help you organize appointments, meetings, private work time, tasks and projects, and the people you interact with on a regular basis, enabling you to take control of your daily workflow and save precious minutes every day... a BIG boost to your career. You'll even be able to leave work on time... a BIG boost to your personal life.
Why should you attend?
Every team member will benefit professionally from attendance at this webinar as they:
- Take control of Microsoft Outlook
- Turn Outlook into a partner for productivity
- Learn to customize the Calendar, Tasks, and Contacts for individual workstyles and job descriptions
Attendees will be empowered to:
- Finish projects on time
- Keep assignments from slipping through the cracks
- Meet critical deadlines
- Be prepared for meetings
Areas Covered in the Session:
Survive the many tasks that come to you during the day by learning how to produce real results when processing those requests. Instruction on the following topics will be a lifesaver for you. You'll learn:
- Expanded click and drag techniques
- Maneuvering the Calendar, Contacts and Tasks Ribbons
- Sorting out the To-Do List, Tasks, and the To-Do Bar
- Setting up Categories to visually sort email, contacts, tasks and calendar items
- Capturing Contact information in a seamless manner
This webinar takes an integrated approach to the Outlook folders and teaches team members how to:
- Use the Calendar to plan and execute workflow
- Turn urgent requests in emails into tasks or calendar items
- Estimate the time tasks take and complete work in the identified time frame
- Use Reminders so you don't forget next steps and important deadlines
- Customize column headings
- Use the Tasks folder to prioritize and organize complex work requests
- Capture conversations and vital information in Contacts
- Send informational emails from Contacts to more than one persona at a time without using Contact groups
Your team will be given a tutorial on using the features of Microsoft Outlook to:
- Ensure assignments do not slip through the cracks
- Use a variety of views in the Tasks folder
- Pace daily productivity
- Keep on top of all delegated initiatives
With this instruction, you can be assured nothing slips through the cracks. You'll work faster, smarter and leave work on time!
Who can Benefit:
Anyone who uses Microsoft Outlook will benefit from this webinar.
This time and technology webinar has broad appeal and is instructive for all employees who want to be more productive as they process their Inbox. This webinar is a critical element of productivity for:
- Administrative personnel
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Project managers
- Managers at all levels of the company
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel
- Employees who use Microsoft Outlook for just email