If you're like millions of other business professionals, you probably use Microsoft Outlook every day to manage your email, calendar and to-do's. It's available for Windows, Mac, mobile and there's even a web version. So there's no excuse not to be organised. Or so the theory goes. The reality is email overload, missed deadlines and calendars so full you have no room to breathe.
For many people, managing their email, their calendar and their to-do's has become a full-time job in itself. In this session you will learn how to control Outlook, rather than letting it control you.
Why should you attend?
You're probably thinking "I use Outlook every day. I know how to send and receive emails. I know how to add appointments to my calendar and I know how to add items to the task list. What more is there to learn?"
In this session you'll learn how, used in the right way, Outlook can save you time, help you to gain more control, improve your response time and allow you to keep up with the never-ending stream of critical actions and due dates!
Areas Covered in the Session:
- The 4 D's of email management
- Configure Outlook for distraction-free productivity
- How to use Rules to automate email processing
- How to use Quick Steps to automate a series of actions
- Converting emails into Tasks
- Using Categories to tag emails, calendar items and Tasks
- Using Views to display information in a way that suits you
Who can Benefit:
This session is aimed at anyone who uses Microsoft Outlook and is looking for a way to get back those precious hours!