Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D. is the President of Advantage Leadership, Inc., works with leaders around the world who want to increase bottom-line results while engaging employees and delighting customers. Organization benefits from my expertise in strategic leadership, planning, & culture change as a manager and leader in the public, private, & non-profit sectors. As a consultant, with clients around the world, she works with you to increase your bottom-line results through engaged employees & delighted customers. We craft customized solutions to the organization's complex business issues. ........
Most people find it challenging enough to work well with even ONE boss. But if you're working with two bosses -or MORE - the challenge may seem nearly insurmountable. Dealing with the workload is tough, but now you've also must manage multiple communications styles, sets of expectations, schedules, projects, and more. This can........
Why should you attend?
You will learn battle-tested techniques for managing your bosses and your own time. In today's world of "do more with less" and reduced staff to accomplish the mandatory results, many people find themselves reporting to more than one person and becoming frustrated with contradictory demands. Learn to turn these challenges into accomplishments as you become more adept at meeting their differing needs.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Identify the preferred communication and work style of each manager and flex your own style to be compatible
- Set up clear plans, schedules, and concrete expectations up front to avoid crises, miscommunication, and frustration
- Use aligned assertive communication to set boundaries, "manage up" and define priorities
- Develop strategies and tactics to resolve conflicts among different manager's expectations
- Convert the experience of multiple managers into a positive learning and growth opportunity to advance your career
Who can Benefit:
- Administrative Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- "Bosses" who must deal with multiple bosses