Rebecca Staton-Reinstein, Ph.D. is the President of Advantage Leadership, Inc., works with leaders around the world who want to increase bottom-line results while engaging employees and delighting customers. Organization benefits from my expertise in strategic leadership, planning, & culture change as a manager and leader in the public, private, & non-profit sectors. As a consultant, with clients around the world, she works with you to increase your bottom-line results through engaged employees & delighted customers. We craft customized solutions to the organization's complex business issues. ........
As more and more demands are made on everyone's time at work and as the basic mantra for every organization becomes, "Do more with less!" everyone must become more efficient. The big question is, "How do I do that? I'm already dancing as fast as I can!" The old standbys of the To-Do List, using some complicated organizing tools or 'working smarter? just don't make it in today's high-pressure world. This webinar looks at approaches which help you move from the tactical to the strategic while focusing on what's most important and letting go of time-wasters.
Why should you attend?
You will add value to your work style and performance as you are more able to:
- Prioritize and plan your work effectively using simple strategic tools
- Use time efficiently while eliminating time wasters and time wasting
- Delegate appropriately and skillfully
- Improve your time management skills continuously.
These skills will help you achieve your goals and meet your management's expectations of your results and performance.
Areas Covered in the Session:
What's the context for managing my time?
- What's most important for the organization?
- What are organization goals that impact my work?
- What are the guiding principles for my decision making?
Workshop: Where am I now?
- Ending the tyranny of the To-Do list
- What are my biggest challenges and timewasters?
- What never gets done? What must get done, no matter what?
- How do I create a change plan?
How can more strategic planning skills help me manage time?
- Using a simple approach to planning more strategically
- Setting Priorities with prioritization tools
- Scheduling and Tracking multiple priorities
- Dealing with risks; expected and unexpected
- Create a tactical plan based on my strategic plan
What approaches will help meet my challenges?
- Understanding my place in organizational goals
- Setting SMART Objectives for my work
- Creating a flexible plan for ongoing and special work
- Delegating effectively; Why, When, What and How
- Using the WIN approach to daily decisions about time management
- Understanding my work style preferences and using them effectively
- Dealing with procrastination and impulsive action
Putting my plan into action
- Monitoring results
- Getting back on track and modifying my plan
What's my action plan?
- Time Management Step-By-Step: Applying all the time management techniques systematically
- Continuously improving my planning, execution, and results.
Who can Benefit:
- Individual contributors
- Managers at every level
- Executives who find themselves overwhelmed with time constraints.