If you are using Outlook only for email and for calendar appointments and meetings, you are leaving about 85% of the power of Microsoft Outlook untouched and untapped. Attend this webinar, learn to use Outlook to the fullest extent and you'll be on the path to greater productivity and achievement. Don't discover the benefits of advanced O........
Why should you attend?
Microsoft Outlook is a powerful tool. Some call it a programming tool because if you know what you want to automate or how you want to save time, you can figure out a way to achieve your goal, once you understand the features taught in this webinar.
- Gain control over your daily workflow
- Preserve personal integrity by meeting deadlines
- Stay on top of project assignments
- Never miss a meeting
- Gain insight into how the Outlook folders are interwoven
- Learn the secrets for working smarter, not harder
Areas Covered in the Session:
Microsoft Outlook is a powerful, comprehensive software tool because it combines email, a calendar, a task list and contact records. The goal is to make your professional life more productive and fulfilling as you gain the ability to get more done in less time.
During the action-packed one hour we spend together, you will learn how to:
- Use the Calendar to plan the flow of your work day
- View several Calendars at one time
- Use the Open in New Window feature
- Enable the Weather Bar in the Calendar
- Sort out the To-Do List, Tasks, and the To-Do Bar
- Use tandem Tasks and Calendar to keep focused on output
- Customize your preferences in the File Tab
- Set up additional Task folders for important projects
- Coordinate the Inbox with Tasks and Calendar
- Use expanded click and drag techniques
- Customize column headings
- Handle work assigned to you via email
- Use reminders effectively
- Set up categories to visually sort emails, tasks, projects and calendar items
- Use Quick Steps and Quick Parts
You'll work faster and smarter and have time left to focus on your workload.
Who can Benefit:
Anyone who uses Microsoft Outlook for email and calendar items but wants to take their use to new levels of efficiency and effectiveness.
This time and technology webinar has broad appeal and is instructive for all employees who want to be more productive as they process their Inbox. This webinar is a critical element of productivity for:
- Administrative personnel
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Project managers
- Managers at all levels of the company
- Sales professionals
- Sales managers
- Customer service personnel
- Employees who use Microsoft Outlook for just email