New Mexico Jr. College, Hobbs, NM
Dr. Michael Abitz is Keynote Speaker at Ijona Skills. He is an Adjunct Professor at New Mexico Jr. College, Hobbs, NM. He received his Doctorate in Management from Colorado Technical University and Master of Science in Quality Assurance from California State University.
Areas of interest include teaching online, mentoring organizations in problem-solving and process improvement; to date cost savings include $15.6M in addition to $14M in sales.
- Webinars for Increasing Customer Satisfaction and Profit
- Process Reliability Modeling: Management and Cost Savings Process
- Collect Process Effectiveness and Efficiency Information Within the Organization
- Analyze Effectiveness and Efficiency Data to Calculate Probability of Passing Work Through Departments and Organization
- Engage Root Cause Failure Analysis to Eliminate Ineffective Processes
- Root Cause Failure Analysis: Problem Identification and Correction
- Create an Effective Problem Solving Culture
- Dissect Problem(s) to Identify Root Causes
- Identify and Test Solutions
- Align Corporate Strategy, Structure and Systems: Achieve Corporate Objectives
- Identify Strategic Challenges to Your Organization
- Learn How to Overcome Strategic Challenges
- Engage Process Reliability Modeling, Root Cause Failure Analysis and Alignment of Corporate Strategy To Maximize Profitability
Dr. Abitz's professional experiences include aerospace and computer industries where he developed and presented training in: organizational process improvement, Six Sigma (35 classes) and root cause failure analysis to U.S. companies and Pacific Rim suppliers.
Interests include Amateur Radio and playing chess with his wife Donna. Dr. Abitz, Donna, and Belle Kitty currently reside in Marcus, Iowa.