Patrick Haggerty is a tax practitioner, author, and educator. His work experience includes non-profit organization management, banking, manufacturing accounting, and tax practice. He began teaching accounting at the college level in 1988.
He is licensed as an Enrolled Agent by the U. S. Treasury to represent taxpayers at all administrative levels of the IRS and is a Certified Management Accountant. He has written numerous articles and a monthly question and answer column for payroll publications. Also, he regularly develops and presents webinars and presentations on a variety of topics including Payroll tax issues, FLSA compliance, and information return reporting.
Financial professional and educator with extensive experience encompassing public practice, management accounting, not-for-profit administration, and education. Education experience includes the development and delivery of traditional and web-based educational programs for college credit, corporate, volunteer, and job training, community education, and continuing professional education.
- Taxpayer representation and tax preparation.
- Enrolled Agent (Special Enrollment to Practice Before the IRS).
- Author of numerous articles dealing with payroll as well as monthly column "Ask Professor Payroll".
- Webinars and CPE presentations covering payroll and 1099 compliance topics.
- Tax and payroll consultation and research.
- Instructor for Special Enrollment Examination review program.